INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING
All Interior/Exterior painting projects begin with an initial site visit to review the client’s needs and expectations. A detailed written proposal follows which outlines all of the work that will be completed. Once contracted work begins, all work will be performed by one or more of our full-time, experienced licensed employees. You can always expect the following during your project:
- All floors, plants, trees, decks, furniture and carpets will be protected from start to finish.
- All walls and trim will be appropriately prepared to receive paint, such as, removal of mildew and mold.
- All holes or cracks in the walls will be fill.
- All doors and windows will be caulked and waterproofed (Upon request).
- Only quality materials will be used. Quality materials give the best results and last longer.
- The work will be done in a neat and professional manner by a skilled craftsman who is polite, friendly and respects your property as if it was his/her own.
- All painting debris will be removed from the premises upon completion.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
WALLS & CEILINGS
TRIM & CUSTOM DETAILING
PORCH & PATIO PAINTING