INTERIOR PAINTING | EXTERIOR PAINTING | POWER WASHING | GUTTER CLEANING
WHY CHOOSE CFH PAINTING?
From first contact by phone, email, or in person, you’ll know you’ve reached a company that cares about treating people well and with respect. Go ahead, contact us and see for yourself.
CFH Painting prides itself on professionalism. Our training systems are sound, you’ll get the same great skilled services no matter which of our service you desire.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Our first priority is to make sure we do not totally disrupt your day. After you book your project, we will set up a call before your project date to go over all details. We will briefly go over some questions about your property, what you’re seeing that prompted the call, and how often you have these surfaces maintained. Here are some topics that are covered on most calls. Be sure to tell us all about the needs you have and any special considerations.
- Confirm project details, such as, paint color, power washing areas, gutter location.
- Furniture and potted plants will be moved for painting projects.
- All questions you have will be answered about your project.
- A site visit will be coordinate with you to talk about the specific needs and evaluate those problem areas.
- You will receive a customized proposal for your service.
- Services are scheduled according to the length of time the job will take.
- Once the job is completed you will receive a follow up phone call to ensure that you are satisfied with our service.
At CFH Painting, LLC, you’ll receive a personalized, detailed, written proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost of your job. You will receive an up-front, accurate price—you won’t end up with extra costs you didn’t plan for, and the work will be finished on schedule. No surprises here! Service is scheduled with length of time the job will take.
WE'RE NOT HAPPY UNLESS YOU'RE HAPPY
Nothing is more important to us than getting the job done right. We’ll do a final walk-through with you to make sure no touch-ups are needed, then we’ll provide a full clean up once you sign off on the work. The next day, you’ll receive a follow-up call to ensure you’re satisfied with everything.
SERVICE LOCATIONS ON THE EAST COAST
Pennsylvania – Delaware – New Jersey – Maryland
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your project today.